The Eaton 5P UPS delivers reliable backup power in tower and various rackmount form factors for enterprise and distributed IT applications. As the first in the industry to comply with the UL 2900-2-2 cybersecurity standard, Eaton’s optional Gigabit Network Card provides remote monitoring and management for the 5P. When paired with Eaton Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software, you can seamlessly manage your connected equipment install base, even in virtualized environments. Select 5P models are also available with long life lithium-ion batteries, which offer reduced maintenance over the life of the system when compared to lead-acid versions.
Eaton 5P UPS
The Eaton 5P Tower UPS delivers reliable enterprise class backup power with an efficiency rating of up to 99%. With ENERGY STAR® qualified models, the 5P’s graphical LCD display allows you to view UPS status in a single glance and provides more available power than comparable UPSs. When paired with Intelligent Power Software Suite, the 5P allows you to seamlessly manage your connected equipment, even in virtualized environments.
Features and Benefits
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption through the graphical interactive LCD screen interface
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Extends battery service life by 50% with ABM Technology
- Protects you with a three-year warranty, which includes the battery