IT availability and reliability are critical corporate issues in today’s demanding, mission-critical environments. For this reason, it is important to ensure stable conditions for your complex server and software system architecture.
It all begins with a diverse range of enclosures and accessories for your network closets, computer rooms and data centers.
New Powerware Enclosure Solutions from Eaton represent the first critical step in planning an ideal data center and complement a comprehensive power management portfolio that includes rack mount UPSs, PDUs, RPPs and a host of other power quality equipment.
The industry leader in power quality is now the single source for your data center requirements – from planning and turnkey installation to services for the life of your data center.
Whatever the application, Eaton delivers the right solution with all the required components and systems to meet your needs and save you time and money.
Features and Benefits
- Highly functional and stylish, value packed and competitively priced
- Perforated doors exceed server air flow requirements
- Split rear doors minimize floor space requirements and provide ease of instillation and maintenance
- Floating 19″ rails provide more room for zero U cable management and PDU installations
- Z server rails offer additional mounting locations for PDUs and cable management
- Internal, welded frame with repetitive hold pattern delivers high load bearing capacity and additional mounting locations
- Internal door hinges offer a high level of cabinet security
- Door stiffeners offer mounting locations for fan trays
- Tool-free accessories improve ease of installation and reduce installation time and costs